India has almost all sorts of destinations like high mountains, vast deserts, scenic beaches, historical monuments, religious temples and much more. Known for its hospitality for tourists, the county has opened doors to welcome with the same hospitality to dental service seekers.
India Tourism Economy,Dental Tourism in India,Dental Tourism India
As dental care costs skyrocketed, patients in the developed world are looking overseas for dental treatment. India is capitalizing on its low costs and highly trained dentists to appeal to “dental tourists.” Even with airfare, the cost of going to India for dental tourism can be markedly cheaper, and the quality of services is often better than that found in the United States and UK.
Why India For Dental Treatments
Over the past few decades, India and dental treatment have become almost interchangeable. For the individuals who wish to have world class dental treatment, India has become an internationally recognized center for high quality dental care.
We are listing few reasons as to why you should make India as your choice for dental tourism.
- Indian dentists are associated with Major dental associations like “American Dental Association” and “Indian Dental Association”. India has a long International medical academics & having very strict laws that regulates training and qualifications of dentists who perform dental procedures and surgery.
- India is rated as best in one of the Asian countries with the highest dental medical standard. Dental surgery is real surgery: it requires up-to-date education, sterile techniques, modern equipment, and products meeting international standards. We work in modern facilities which are designed for comfort and efficiency, using the latest technology and equipment to provide expert dentistry and cosmetic dentistry.
- Unlike most of other asian countries Indian dentists & medical personal are english speaking. They understand your language better and are able to attend you efficiently.
- Cost of dental treament is less as compared to the western countries. Services and quality you pay for over here belong to the same category of those you would get in your country for four times the price.
- India is a convenient country to visit: nice weather, warm people, beautiful tropical environments or city-urban accommodation.
Whether you need a Smile design, Implants, Full mouth rehabilitation or a Second opinion get in touch with us and we’ll be happy to schedule a consultation for you.
We treat individuals from all over the world and pride ourselves in the international standards of our Infection Control Measures and Dental Care.
Our Practice is equipped with current technology and highest quality materials and tools. Our team of doctors and assistants regularly update their skills and knowledge with continuing education lectures and credentialing at recognized international universities and conferences.